- Sit straight preferably in a non revolving chair
- I know the earlier one is not practical, but in a revolving chair you can lock the upright position.
- Set the height of the chair so that your legs are parallel to the rotating fixture
One of the common issue we face is Neck pain and shoulder or back pain. It is because of the prolonged sitting and lack of any activity.
- Sit straight and rotate your neck left in a slow but sturdy movement.
- Then to the right, up and down without moving the body.
- Tilt your neck so that your ears touch the left and then right shoulders.
- Stretch your hand often and
- Do not sit for a longer time.
Do not eat Junk food. I know this is not practical as well so when you eat out follow these simple tricks,
- Drink water before a party
- Do not go for grocery shopping or to get a take away while hungry.
- Eat Salad as much as possible, this will cut intake of main course and starters.
- Avoid that extra cheese in your pizza and butter in your masala.
- Eat only chicken vs red meat.
- Prefer grilled against fried starters or dishes.
- Prefer Gravy based against fried dishes.
- Avoid Ghee and butter .
- Avoid or reduce Caffeine.
- How about a Veg Kadai instead of Panneer butter masala?
Be healthy and stay Healthy.. I have learned it hard way, and still not much progressed.